kohlrabi chicken salad
found some beautiful kohlrabi at the Farmers Market today, this brought me back to the simple days of going into my grandparents garden and picking it right from the ground and eating it raw, grandpa used to slice it and sprinkle it with a little salt!
- 3 small grilled chicken breasts, chopped (about 9 ounces)
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped kohlrabi
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- Coarse sea salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. refridgerate about an hour and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken- Saucy Peri Peri 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower... 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Mom's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Papaya Salad 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Kale and Quinoa Salad 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.