Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins Feature Recipe
Prepared exclusively for the Gourmandize community.
A quick and easy kale salad recipe that you can make ahead of time (AKA for the entire week), pack for lunch or serve for dinner!
- 5 cups kale, washed , torn , stems removed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese - secret ingredient!!
- 4 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes chopped with oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
To start make salad dressing in deep dish bowl. Add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Add chopped sundried tomatoes. Next add kale, toasted almonds and cheese. Mix together. Let sit for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.