Kale salad recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: kale
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Kale salad recipes
Squash And Kale Salad
Saute squash in light oil in a skillet for about 5-7 minutes per side
- Squash, Kale
20 healthy snacks for couch potatoes
By Deborah Deprez
READY to veg on the couch with snacks and your favorite series? Here are 20 healthy ideas for 200 calories or less that won't RUIN your figure.
Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins Feature Recipe
By CookingCousins, Cooking Cousins
Prepared exclusively for the Gourmandize community
- 5 cups kale, washed , torn , stems removed
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese - secret ingredient!!
- 4 tablespoons toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes chopped with oil
Delicious Ways To Sneak More Kale Into Your Life
Are you a fan of kale and want to get others hooked, too? Here are 21 great ways to sneak more of these greens into your life...
Kale and Quinoa Salad
Cook quinoa: pour water and quinoa into a pot, cook for 12 minutes or until all the water being absorbed, let it st
- quinoa 1 cup
- water 2 cups
- sun dried tomato
- oliver oil
- brown sugar
- basil and rosemary
- sea salt
Marinated Kale Salad
Healthy and savory side dish you can't resist!
- 1 bunch raw kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 1/4 cup flax seed oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons liquid aminos or tamari
- sea salt and pepper to taste
What's the Deal with KALE?
This vegetable has become all the rage with health-conscious foodies across the globe. But is it really the amazing superfood that everyone claims it to be?
- Add and whip together all the dressing ingredients
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 to 1 ratio of olive oil to balsamic vinegar
- garlic cloves (crushed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dark green kale
- cherry tomatoes
- thin sliced Parmesan cheese
Maple Kale and Fuji Apple Salad the Super Food Salad
A healthy salad featuring nutrient dense kale and radicchio greens, accented with crispy pancetta, sugared walnuts ...
- Pecans, halves 2 cups
- Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
- Cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin, ground 1/4 teaspoon
- Kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil 1/4 cup
- Pancetta, sliced and small diced 6 oz
- Sherry vinegar 1/2 cup
- Caper brine 1/4 cup
- Maple syrup 6 Tablespoons
- Black pepper, ground 1/2 teaspoon
- Fuji apples, julienned cut 2 each
- Radicchio, shredded 1 head
- Kale, stemmed, finely shredded 8 oz
- Fresh chives, small sliced 3 Tablespoons
- Fresh tarragon, finely chopped 1 Tablespoon
- Dried cherries 3/4 cup
- Pecorino Romano cheese, shaved 2 oz