Marinated Kale Salad
Healthy and savory side dish you can't resist!
- 1 bunch raw kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 1/4 cup flax seed oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons liquid aminos or tamari
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Massage the liquid ingredients into the kale.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.