Marinated Kale Salad
Healthy and savory side dish you can't resist!
Rate this recipe 4/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 bunch raw kale, chopped and de-stemmed
- 1/4 cup flax seed oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons liquid aminos or tamari
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Massage the liquid ingredients into the kale.
You'll also love
- Kids Fave Mac And Cheese 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Jello Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Buttermilk Biscuits 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- white bean 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe