Our best grilled chicken wings recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Grilled chicken wings recipes
Grilled Hot Wings
3 Tbls canola oil 2 Tbls red wine vinegar 1 pkg Taco seasoning or chili seasoning hot sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients for marinade
- Marinate for 8 hours or longer
- cook on grill for 5 to 10 mins
Healthy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
By Pascale Weeks
If you love chicken nuggets or want to feed your kid a healthier version of the fast food fave, try this easy step-by-step recipe made with one key ingredient.
Grilled Buffalo Wings
Preheat a grill to medium heat
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
45 comfort foods to satisfy your cravings
Some days you eat salad and do all your sit-ups. TODAY isn't one of them.
Easy Grilled Chicken Wings
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, Italian dressing, and chicken wings in a large, zip-top bag
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste