Hot wings recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hot wings recipes
Deep fry chicken
- chicken wings
- Louisiana hot sauce
Wannabe Hooters Wangz
remove skin from chicken wings and place on baking sheet
- ! pckg chicken wings
- 1 bottle moores hot wings sauce
- season all salt
Grilled Hot Wings
3 Tbls canola oil 2 Tbls red wine vinegar 1 pkg Taco seasoning or chili seasoning hot sauce to taste
- Mix all ingredients for marinade
- Marinate for 8 hours or longer
- cook on grill for 5 to 10 mins
Blazing Buffalo Breast
Hot wings with a new kick, Boneless
- 3 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast
- 6 ozs of Franks Redhot Sauce
- 1cup of margarine
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- tsp garlic powder
- 2tbl salt
- 1 tbl pepper
- Oil for frying
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!