Blazing Buffalo Breast
Hot wings with a new kick, Boneless.
- 3 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast
- 6 ozs of Franks Redhot Sauce
- 1cup of margarine
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- tsp garlic powder
- 2tbl salt
- 1 tbl pepper
- Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut chicken breast in half, Then slice on a bias to make uniform strips
In large bowl Mix flour, Garlic powder, Salt and pepper, Mix well. Place a few strips in flour at a time. make sure they are coated well this will hold your sauce
In medium bowl mix Franks redhot sauce and melted 1cup butter. Mix well
Fry chicken strips. Deep frying is best and easiest. done when they float. but my family like them cooked a little more.
When done take out put in bowl of sauce, let sit for a minute then take out they are ready to serve
It is very easy to adjust the heat of this reciepe. Just add more hot sauce for heat of more margarine to cool them down. And for those who don't like hot wings you can mix your favorite BBQ sauce with the margarine and dip the same
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.