Making chicken salad with apples - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy chicken salads
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Chicken salad with apples recipes
Chicken Salad with apples
By Olga Klesch
Left over chicken salad is ideal for a packed lunch
- 350 Gram Cooked chicken (diced) (12 oz)
- 100 Gram Brown rice (cooked) (3 1/2 oz)
- 100 Gram Blue Cheshire cheese (cubed) (3 1/2 oz)
- 2 Eating apples (diced)
- 50 Gram Radishes (sliced) (2 oz)
- 2 Sticks Celery (sliced)
- 25 Gram Sultanas (1 oz)
- 150 Gram Natural yogurt (5 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Red apple (sliced)
The ultimate guide to cooking perfect chicken every time
No MATTER how you want to cook it, here are the ESSENTIALS that you must know to cook the perfect chicken!
favorite chicken salad
add all ingredients and mix
- 2 c cooked chicken
- 1/3 c mayo
- 3/4 c halved grapes
- 1 apple (diced)
- 1/4 walnut pieces
- 3 crescents cut in half
Quick and healthy brown bag lunches you’ll be proud to take to work
Lunch should never weigh you down or take hours to prepare. Try these 10 ultra fast brown bag recipes that will make your coworkers envious!
Asian Chicken Salad
This salad has a Thai peanut dressing
- 1 pkg vegan soy chik'n, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or cherries, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon...
- -1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- -1/2 cup diced apple
- -2/3 cup grapes, halved
- -1/3 cup dried cranberries
- -1/4 cup sliced almonds
- -1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- -1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- -1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- -Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- -4 rolls ciabatta bread, toasted, for serving
This Exotic Shrimp Salad Is Like A Vacation In Your Mouth
By Pascale Weeks
Eating light doesn't have to be boring with this exotic salad, made with fresh shrimp, crunchy bamboo shoots and a simple dressing. Step-by-Step recipe here!
Apple Orchard Chicken Salad
Mix first 3 ingredients until blended
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 apple chopped
Sonoma Chicken Salad
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced