Our best chicken and avocado salad recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken salad
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Chicken and avocado salad recipes
Tandoori chicken salad with mint garlic buttermilk dressing
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
A party of flavor in this canvas of garden contrasted with tandoori spiced chicken and a velvety mint buttermilk d...
- For the salad~
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp ground garlic
- 1 serrano pepper, minced finely
- 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper or Indian red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 english cucumber sliced thin
- 2-3 avocado diced
- juice of half lemon
- salt, as required
- For the dressing~
- 2-3 sprigs mint
- ½ tsp ground garlic
- juice of half lemon
- 1 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise(optional)
- ½ tsp sesame seeds(optional)
How to make a quick and easy chicken wrap
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Grilled Chicken and Avocado Salad
1) Preheat a grill pan between medium and medium high heat
- 1 lb of Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning or homemade
- 1 Head of Bibb Lettuce washed dried and leaves fanned out on a large platter
- 2 Vine Ripened Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 Avocado sliced
- ½ Red Onion thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp of Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Homemade Taco Seasoning Blend:
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated Onion
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- salt to taste