Oriental chicken salad recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Oriental chicken salad recipes
Oriental Chicken Salad with Crunchy Ramen Noodles
Perfect for potlucks
- 2 -3 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (depending on the amount of chicken you like)
- 1 head cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packages slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 packages Top Ramen noodles or 2 packages other ramen-type soup
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil or 3/4 cup canola oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
Oriental Chicken Salad
Brown and dice chicken breasts
- 1 head of cabbage
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts
- 3 pkgs Oriental Ramen Noodles
- 4 small or 2 large cans of Manderine oranges
- 1 bundle if green onions
- 1 bag of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 3 packets Oriental seasoning (from noodles)
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar