Chicken Salad with apples
By Olga Klesch
Left over chicken salad is ideal for a packed lunch.
- 350 Gram Cooked chicken (diced) (12 oz)
- 100 Gram Brown rice (cooked) (3 1/2 oz)
- 100 Gram Blue Cheshire cheese (cubed) (3 1/2 oz)
- 2 Eating apples (diced)
- 50 Gram Radishes (sliced) (2 oz)
- 2 Sticks Celery (sliced)
- 25 Gram Sultanas (1 oz)
- 150 Gram Natural yogurt (5 oz)
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Red apple (sliced)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine the chicken, rice, cheese, apples, radishes, celery and sultanas.
Mix together the yogurt and mayonnaise and fold into the salad mixture.
Serve garnished with red apple.
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Pies 4/5 (366 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Stir Fry 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Chicken Marsala 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Sannois soft set apple tart with... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach n 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.