How To Pack A Hot Sandwich For Lunch
Keep your grilled cheese, tuna melts, and paninis nice and toasty until lunchtime comes around!
More steaming articles
25 Salads That Were Made To Be... 100 Lazy Dinner Recipes For Busy... 21 Vegetarian Dinners You Can Make for...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.