How To Pack A Hot Sandwich For Lunch
Keep your grilled cheese, tuna melts, and paninis nice and toasty until lunchtime comes around!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These Are The Reasons Why You Should Never Drink With a Straw
The Easiest Slow Cooker Recipes You'll Ever Make
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.