Asian Chicken Salad
This salad has a Thai peanut dressing.
- 1 pkg vegan soy chik'n
- 1 carrot
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1 apple
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine dressing ingredients.
Fry chik'n in coconut oil with 2 tbsp dressing, salt and pepper until browned.
Toss together all ingredients except chow mein noodles. Top with chow mein to serve.
You'll also love
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Mixed greens salad with balsamic... 3.1/5 (37 Votes)
- favorite chicken salad 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- BROCCOLI CASSEROLE 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tabbouleh Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mj's Famous Chicken Solvaki Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!