Sandwich wraps that will make you look forward to lunch all morning
Beyond the BLT is a world of wraps—that are actually exciting—just longing to be noticed and served up for lunch! Or dinner...breakfast...
1/20 View slideshow
© Emily Bites
Black and blue steak wraps
Flank steak and blue cheese are a perfectly-matched pair in these black and blue steak wraps. With the help of blackened Cajun seasoning, lettuce, tomato and a vinaigrette dressing, they take a good ol' wrap from ordinary to sensational!
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article