French Dip (Slow Cooker)
Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Rump Roast
- Beef broth
- French onion soup
- Worchertshire sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook on low for 7 hours. Grill rolls. Au jus with drippings, worchestshire sauce and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Uthappam 4/5 (6 Votes)
- sizwan fried rice 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fennel and Tuna Sandwiches 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma Gardner's Butterscotch... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef or Deer Roast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Porcupine Meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- French Dressing 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Review this recipe