- 4 cans tomato soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 2 cups rice
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 c rice
- 3 T milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix soup, water, 2 c rice in large roaster.
In bowl, combine ground beef, 1 c rice, and milk. Mix together with hands and drop into soup mixture.
Bake at 400 degrees 30 minutes. Stir. Bake 15-20 minutes more. Stir and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.