Porcupine meatball recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Porcupine meatball recipes
Mix soup, water, 2 c rice in large roaster
- 4 cans tomato soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 2 cups rice
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 c rice
- 3 T milk
Rice, beef, and tomatoes together in a fabulous dish
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups rice- uncooked
- 1 big can tomato sauce
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
Mix ground beef with rice, water, and spices
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- medium jar spaghetti sauce