- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- medium jar spaghetti sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ground beef with rice, water, and spices. Shape int 1 1/2 inch balls. Place the meatballs in a shallow baking dish, pour sauce over them and then cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes. Uncover and cook about 15 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Porcupine Meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jans Porcupines 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Chili Mac Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Marinated Grilled Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Grandma's Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and sour meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!