Chili Mac Soup
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 5 cups hot water
- 1 box Hamburger Helper Chili Macaroni
- 1 tsp chili or cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 can (11 oz) Mexicorn
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown beef with onion powder and bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in hot water, sauce mix from Hamburger Helper, chili powder, garlic salt, and heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes then add uncooked pasta from box and corn. Cover, cook 10 minutes longer.
You'll also love
- Ginger Marinated Grilled Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Oatmeal Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Go-To Peanut Butter Cookies... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Creamy Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hambergurs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.