Polynesian meatball recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Polynesian meatball recipes
- 3 to 4 lbs Precooked Meatballs
- 2 16oz Bottles Honey Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1 16 oz Can Chuck Pineapple
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Kikkomans Teriyaki Merinade
- 1/4 tsp Fresh or Powdered Ginger
- 1 Bunch of Chopped Scallions
meatball with a peanut butter and orange marmalade saiuce serve with rice and good with brocolli
- chop meat make meatball small i season mine up to your liking
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- garlic powder
- 3 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 3 tbl water
- i usally double the recipe i make alot of meatballs
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves