Polynesian meatball recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Polynesian meatball recipes
- 3 to 4 lbs Precooked Meatballs
- 2 16oz Bottles Honey Hickory BBQ Sauce
- 1 16 oz Can Chuck Pineapple
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Kikkomans Teriyaki Merinade
- 1/4 tsp Fresh or Powdered Ginger
- 1 Bunch of Chopped Scallions
meatball with a peanut butter and orange marmalade saiuce serve with rice and good with brocolli
- chop meat make meatball small i season mine up to your liking
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- garlic powder
- 3 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 3 tbl water
- i usally double the recipe i make alot of meatballs
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves