meatball with a peanut butter and orange marmalade saiuce
serve with rice and good with brocolli
- chop meat make meatball small i season mine up to your liking
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- garlic powder
- 3 tbl soy sauce
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 3 tbl water
- i usally double the recipe i make alot of meatballs
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
fry your meatballs in pan then add to dutch oven and add rest of ingred bring to boil but make sure you stir or they will burn then turn to a simmer and cook till heated thru
takes me about 1 hr to fry meatballs and cook all together
just make sure you keep a eye on them and stir alot
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.