Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls
Chocolate covered peanut butter ball with rice crispies
- 3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of softened butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup of graham crumbs
- 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate(8 squares) melted
- 2 cups of rice crispies
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix peanut butter & butter then add graham crumbs icing sugar & rice crispies. Mix well.
Roll mixture into balls ( makes about 25-30 balls).
Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl about 2 mins. Stirring halfway.
Dip & roll balls to coat in chocolate then place chocolate covered balls on a tray lined with parchment paper & place in fridge for about an hour.
Very messy. Wet hands slightly while rolling peanut butter mixture. It helps to keep the mixture from sticking to your hands.
You'll also love
- apple dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oyster crackers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry banana smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Death by Chocolate 4/5 (5 Votes)
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheese Ball - Marks Mom 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Tasty Peanut Butter Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe