Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dillweed
- 1/4 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Envelope Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Tablespoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 Package Oyster crackers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Whisk first 5 ingredients and pour over crackers. Toss gently to coat. Bake on cookie sheet at 275 for 15-20 minutes. Take out and cool, ready to eat!
You'll also love
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Amber's Chicken Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry banana smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe