Graham Cracker Crust
Simple graham cracker pie crust.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients and press into pie pan.
Bake 400 for 10 minutes. Fill with favorite pie filling.
You'll also love
- Graham Cracker Crust 2 4.1/5 (6 Votes)
- Drop Log Cabin Cookies 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- peach cobbler 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Natural Juice French Apple Pie 3.3/5 (221 Votes)
- Karo Nut Pie 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk (using... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Blue cheese crackers 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.