- 30 big marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pint whip cream
- 1 large can crushed pineapples drained
- 14 graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In double boiler pan dissolve marshmallows with the milk. Set aside to cool.
When cooled: Add the whip cream* and the drained pineapples
Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Put the crumbs into an oblong cake pan. Pour the mixture on top of the crumbs. Put more crumbs on top
Chill for 8 hours before serving.
* The whip cream is the kind that comes in a carton like the milk. Not the cool whip kind.
You'll also love
- Mom's Pineapple Squares 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mommy's Strawberry Pie 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (289 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chicken 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- kays cheesecake 3.2/5 (219 Votes)
- Mama's Awesome Fudge 3/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Roll 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.