Easy to make
- 4 lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 large can or 2 regular cans crushed pineapple
- 2 jars Cantonese Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce (LARGE jar)
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Beat eggs in bowl with salt and pepper, dip cutlets in egg and then breadcrumbs.
Fry cutlets in hot oil and drain on paper towels.
Slice cutlets into strips and put in large bowl.
Add crushed pineapple with juice and duck sauce to chicken and gently fold to coat.
Put in large casserole or sterno pan and heat before serving.
You'll also love
- Chicken tagine with apricots,... 3/5 (47 Votes)
- PORK BACKRIBS 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Biscuits 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Sauce 2.9/5 (62 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Carpaccio of tomatoes with basil... 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Pineapple and Dandelion Wine 2.3/5 (101 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.