African maguey as
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 Tao baking soda
- Milk as needed
- Oil for deep fry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients together add milk till dough is thicker than a batter , let it stand for 15-20min and forming balls with hand deep fry till golden brown and enjoy with sprinkle powdered sugar
You'll also love
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (113 Votes)
- Buttermilk Chocolate Scones 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie... 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Balls 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Rasagulla 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Korean Glass Noodles 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Meatballs 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Japanese-Mexican Fajita Nights 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.