Bible Studies Triple Treat Brownie Crunch
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 9 tablespoon butter
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 and 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 chocolate covered toffee candy bar
- 3 tablespoon milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Chop unsweetened chocolate.
Combine 6 tablespoon butter and 1/2 chocolate in a sauce pan over lowest heat. Melt until smooth then let cool completely.
Butter a 9 inch cake pan. Beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add sugar. Then beat on high until thick and yellow- about 2 minutes.
Reduce to low and beat in 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and salt. Beat in melted chocolate and butter. Stir in flour with a spoon.
Pour into pan, bake for 35 to 40 minutes till toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely.
Chop candy bar and combine with 3 ounces chocolate and 3 tablespoons butter until smooth.
beat on low and add powdered sugar and remaining vanilla. Beat in milk.
Spread frosting over brownie and sprinkle with candy bars.
Chip white chocolate and melt until smooth. Use fork to drizzle over top.
You'll also love
- Marshmallow Delight 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Karo Nut Pie 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Black Walnut Cake 3.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Vanilla flavored Sugar 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Ho Ho Cake 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!