- 1 C Milk
- 2 C Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cocoa
- 3 Tbs Cornstarch
- Stick of Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all dry ingredients in pot, whisk till smooth
Slowly whisk in Milk on low heat
turn heat to Med/High, wait till clear shiny coat on top then whisk bottom so it doesn't stick
take off heat and stir in stick of butter
Put on Biscuits and ENJOY
You'll also love
- Dessert- Apple Pie 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Rasagulla 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING - Microwave... 3/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Drumsticks with Vegetables 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Noix Japonaises 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Granny's Meatball Surprise 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars 3/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!