Blue cheese crackers
- (30 crackers)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (bleu d'Auvergne)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- Grated Parmesan to finish
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix in a food processor flour, cumin and butter until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Parmesan, blue cheese, egg and olive oil. Mix again and form a ball of dough.
Roll dough to form a roll of approximately 30 cm. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill. Let stand at least 1 hour. Cut into thin and even slices. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove the dough pucks on a plate lined with parchment paper, spacing them. Sprinkle a little parmesan. Bake for approx. 15 min, remove once they are golden and let cool on rack.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!