Cheese crackers recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
RECIPE: Delicious "Bolo Brigadeiro" Cake
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Cheese crackers recipes
By beetsbluecheese, Beet and Blue Cheese . . . Simple recipes + ramblings
These lovely and effortless little crackers are delicious when made large enough to support a slice of cheese or do...
- 2 cups finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. milk
Blue cheese crackers
Mix in a food processor flour, cumin and butter until the mixture is crumbly
- (30 crackers)
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (bleu d'Auvergne)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- Grated Parmesan to finish
Preheat oven to 350°
- 1 C. Margarine softened
- 5 C. Mozzarella cheese grated
- ¼ C. Parmesan or romano cheese grated
- (if prefer spicy use jalapeno Monterey jack)
- 3 C. Flour
- ½ teas. EACH Salt and pepper
- ¼ C. Milk
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!