Moms Snack Mix
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 box each cheese nips cheddar and white cheese
- 1 box garlic and butter crackers
- 1/2 bag pretzel
- 1 can peanuts or mixed nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mixed together in a large bowl and cover.
You'll also love
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pita Chips 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- SATE PORK AND PEANUT SAUCE 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Fire Crackers 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.