Moms Snack Mix
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 box each cheese nips cheddar and white cheese
- 1 box garlic and butter crackers
- 1/2 bag pretzel
- 1 can peanuts or mixed nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mixed together in a large bowl and cover.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Cheesy Savory Pretzel Challah 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Magic Sticks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Crepes 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Fire Crackers 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe