Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies
- 1 box of ritz crackers
- Peanut butter
- 1 package of milk chocolate dipping chocolate (almond bark works great)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place peanut butter on one cracker, cover with another cracker. Dip the peanut butter cracker into melted chocolate. Let cool onto waxed paper to settle.
You can use any type of chocolate--white, dark, or milk chocolate. If you need to make a large batch, you can make the peanut butter crackers, then dip them all afterwards. If you need to thin the melted chocolate, add Crisco.
You'll also love
- Poppyseed Chicken 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Clusters 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Cake 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Simple No Bake Cookies 2.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Vacherin Meringues 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Tater Candy 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe