Cinnamon Apple Cake
Rate this recipe 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup veg. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1tsp vanilla
- 3 small apples peeled and chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients well and bake at 350f for 45-50 minutes. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Raspberry Summer Sensation 2.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cincinnamon roll 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Aunt Mary's Cold Water Pound Cake 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Oreo Cookie Cake 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Lisa's Crunchy but Tasty Soup 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Apple Butter 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Crisp 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- autumn apple chips 1.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!