- Maslo slivochnoe - 125 g
- Egg - 1 pc
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. liter.
- Moloko - 4 tbsp. liter.
- Flour - 3 stack.
- Walnuts (optional) - 100 g
- Sguschennoe milk (boiled) - 1 ban.
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
1.Sahar egg grind Add melted butter , milk
2.Add the flour and knead the dough, divide into 2-3 pieces and freeze .
3.Dostaem dough out of the freezer , three on a coarse grater , spread on a baking paper
4.I bake in several attempts ( to lay the dough crumbs not thick ) at 160 degrees about 10 minutes , the dough was golden .
6.Ispechennuyu crumb mix with condensed milk and nuts . , Spread on a plate .
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cheesecake 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Polish Sausage Subs with the Fixins 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandmom Betts Baked Rock 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Gram's Molasses Cookies 2.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Bread Lady Bread!! 2.3/5 (1 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Russian Te 1.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe