Simple No Bake Cookies
Chewy no bake cookies
- 1/2 c milk
- 3cups dry oatmeal
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1c peanut butter
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2c sugar
- 1stick butter
- wax paper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
combine the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa into a saucepan, bring to a boil and boil for one minute. remove from stove and add peanut butter. then add vanilla. then add oatmeal. finally drop teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- No Bake Marshmallow Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cappuccino treat 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Cookies 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cracker Cookies 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gramma Brett's Peanut Butter... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's Apple Crisp 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.