Lemon Mousse Pie
- 1 can Evaporated Milk chilled
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 or 2 Graham Cracker Pie Shells
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whip milk until thick. Add sugar whip longer. Add lemon juice, mixing until thick enough to fold. Put in graham cracker pie shell. Enough for 1 or 2 small pies
You'll also love
- Crouqembouche with Lemon & Orange... 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Toblerone Mousse Sponge Cake 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Fudge Brownie Pie 3.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Butter Brickle Bars 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Brownie & fruit kabobs 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- The Ultimate Chicken Pie 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Mom Mom Bird's Pot Pie 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Carmel cheesecake cookies 2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!