Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash
A delicious side that goes well with any seafood.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 lemon (squeeze for juice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut cauliflower into clorets and place into a large pot filled with water, turn heat onto high
Boil for 20 minutes until cauliflower is soft. Drain and mash.
Add pepper, salt, olive oil, dill and squeezed lemon
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Faked Potato 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon Mousse Pie 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegetarian Bean Burritos 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Milagai podi 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- CauliFlower&Peas Dish 2/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!