Cauliflower masquerades as mashed potatoes, seasoned with garlic and parmesan cheese.
- Cauliflower and anything you would normally like on a baked potato or mashed potato: bacon bits
- parmesan or cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
I usually start with some frozen cauliflower, but you could use fresh though the prep time and cooking time may be longer. Then you can heat it up on the stove or in the microwave if it's frozen. Otherwise, you may need to boil or steam it.
Mash it up or blend it in a blender until you like the consistency.
Add the toppings you love best!
You'll also love
- Parmesan Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Cauliflower with Buffalo... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Stir-fried Endives, Potatoes and... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cauliflower Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!