Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Olive Oil, Garlic, Chives, Romano Cheese Mashed Cauliflower.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
You'll also love
- My Mothers Baked Beans 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- World Famous Mashed Potatoes 2.9/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- CHEESEY SMASHED POTATOES 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!