Roasted Garlic Pomme Mousseline
Heavenly light and moist potatoes
- 5 large yellow skin potatoes
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 4 oz butter
- 1 bulb garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
turn oven to 375. Cut off the top of your garlic and put a little olive oil on top. Wrap in tin foil and let roast for 30-45 minutes.
boil skinned potatoes or cook in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes or until a fork inserted slides off clear.
put potatoes through ricer into a stainless steel mixing bowl.
heat up butter, cream on low heat in a sauce pan, gradually add to the mashed potatoes to meet a perfect consistency. Use a whisk to blend.
take out roasted garlic from the oven and mash the garlic, add to the rest.
taste and add white pepper and salt.
a potato ricer will save your day!
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Old Fashion Popovers 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Amazing Potatoes 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Crock Pot Roast 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Duck Breast Skewers and Zucchini... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe