- 2 cups bulgur
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 6 spring onions
- the juice of 3 lemons
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of fresh mint
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the bulgur according to the package and strain.
In a large bowl, season the bulgur with the lemon juice and olive oil.
Cut all the vegetables into small pieces, add to the bulgur.
Thinly slice the spring onions and add to the bulgur and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
Let cool in the fridge for 2 hours, then add the fresh mint before serving.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!