- 2 med. cucumbers
- 2 med. onions, sliced
- salt, pepper, 1 c. water
- Dressing: 2-3 Tb mayo
- 1 Tb. sugar
- 1 Tb. vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and slice cucumbers. Add salt, pepper, and water and let chill at least 2 hours.
Drain cucumbers. Beat together ingredients for dressing and fold into cucumbers. Serve or refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!