- 2 CUPS WHITE SUGAR
- 4 TABLESPOON COCOA
- ½ CUP MILK
- 1 STICK REAL BUTTER
- DASH VANILLA
- 1/2 PEANUT BUTTER
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil milk & butter
mix oats & peanut butter
Place on wax paper on cookies sheets by spoon.
Chill & serve
You'll also love
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.6/5 (75 Votes)
- quick and easy peach cobbler 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Empire Biscuits 1.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Carmel cheesecake cookies 2/5 (6 Votes)
- Cookie Sheet Brownies 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever! 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mum's Mega Muffins 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Granola 1.6/5 (70 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe