Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever!
Just 3 ingredients make this the perfect cookie.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Break the egg into a bowl and beat. Cream together sugar and egg.
Add the peanut butter, and mix well.
Pick up a chunk of dough, and roll it between your palms to make a ball. Place these of a lightly buttered cookie sheet.
Pour a little sugar into a separate shallow bowl or dish. Dip a fork into the sugar, and press the dough balls down into flat cookies.
Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes. Remove, let them cool and they'll get crunchy.
You'll also love
- Basic Bread Machine Dough 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mum's Mega Muffins 2/5 (3 Votes)
- polynesian pork chop sauce 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Better than Sex Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Puppy Chow 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.