7 tips to stop snacking
Here are the 7 essential tips to help you quit snacking between meals once and for all!
Make sure you're actually full!
We all know how important it is to eat healthy. But it's also crucial to eat a satisfying meal that leaves you feeling full! If you're not feeling hungry after eating, then you're less likely to snack between meals.
So make sure that each of your meals contain protein, such as meat or fish, carbohydrates, vegetables, fruit and dairy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.