- 1 1/2 cups flower self risen, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 cups sugar, 4 cups peaches,1 stick of butter or 8 tablespoon of butter, 1 cup of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
you need mixing bowl an large one, an medium pot or large size for peaches, spoon you the one use for pot to stir in, and wisk for the bowl to mix it in, you need also glass bowl for the peach to go in for the oven, and spoon once you got all the tools you need to make.
ok you need 1 1/2 cup of self risen flower, 1 1/2 cup of milk, and 1 cup of sugar mix them up in a bowl using wisk to mix it up well.
you need 1 cup of water for peaches to boil, 4 cups of peaches to put it in pot and 1 cup of sugar to mix in together while its boiling. once its start boiling you can turn its down some to let it simmer for 10 mins.
preheat the oven to 350, use glass bowl the one like you can use to make aughon potatoes, and you need an stick of butter or 8 tablespoon to put it in the glass bowl to have it melted
next step start pouring the mixing bowl you made into the glass bowl over the melted butter not mixing up. next grab big spoon so that you can grab hold of peaches to put into glass bowl over the mixer you made.fill it up toward the top. if optional you can add cimmon to give its extra flavor. then put it in the oven set its cook to from 30-45 mins. then afterward bring it out the oven and lets its cool off for 5 or 10 mins cool down and be ready to serve.
don't over cook too long in the oven
You'll also love
- Cornflake Candy 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Coconut cookies 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Greek Breakfast 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Autumn Fruit Compote 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Banana and Chocolate Crumble 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.