- 1/2c granulated sugar
- 1/2c white corn syrup
- 1c peanut butter
- 4c cornflakes
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine sugar and syrup in a 2qt pot.
Over low heat, melt sugar into the syrup until thr sugar dissolves and mixture bubbles.
Add peanut butter and remove from the heat. Add cornflakes and mix well.
Spread mixture onto wax paper and allow to cool completely. Break into bite size pieces.
If you double the recipie, use an entire 16-20 oz box of cereal.
Tin foil can be used instead.
You'll also love
- Cornflake chicken 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken with cornflakes 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rama Navami specials (panagam,... 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- All Hail the Kale Chips! 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Sweet Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.