Tarragon recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Glazed Fruit Crown
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Tarragon recipes
Baked Lemon Chicken
Put all ingredients in baking dish gently mix
- 4 Trimmed boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. tarragon and garlic minced or powdered
- Serve with favorite rice
Cheesy Pork Chops
cut off fat then brown the chops
- 4 chops
- 1 cube or 1/2 teaspoon bullion
- 2/3 milk
- 2 tablespoons water or white wine
- 1/4 cup of cheese
Monkfish Terrine. Discover our recipe
- 1 monkfish tail 2 1/2 lbs
- 1 1/3 lb cod or whiting fillets
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 oz sorrel leaves
- 1 1/2 cups of bread
- scant cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- scant cup of cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!