Tarragon recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tarragon recipes
Baked Lemon Chicken
Put all ingredients in baking dish gently mix
- 4 Trimmed boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. tarragon and garlic minced or powdered
- Serve with favorite rice
Cheesy Pork Chops
cut off fat then brown the chops
- 4 chops
- 1 cube or 1/2 teaspoon bullion
- 2/3 milk
- 2 tablespoons water or white wine
- 1/4 cup of cheese
Monkfish Terrine. Discover our recipe
- 1 monkfish tail 2 1/2 lbs
- 1 1/3 lb cod or whiting fillets
- 1 bunch of tarragon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 oz sorrel leaves
- 1 1/2 cups of bread
- scant cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- scant cup of cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients together well
- Medium sized pack of ground beef
- 4 tblsp soy sauce
- 4 tblsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp onion salt or powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt or powder
- 1 tsp tarragon leaves