Baked Lemon Chicken
- 4 Trimmed boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp. tarragon and garlic minced or powdered
- Serve with favorite rice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put all ingredients in baking dish gently mix.
Bake in oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Cook rice in a separate pot on stove
You'll also love
- Honey I'm Home Rib Sauce 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy meatloaf 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- French Bread Pizza 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Boiled Dinner 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!